Tony Pey, Head of Product Marketing at Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS), explains how using a computer system with integrated ePOD (electronic point of delivery) as part of its delivery management solution will enable you to manage every aspect of the delivery cycle.
Delivering the right products to your customers at the right time is vital in maintaining high levels of customer service. Ensuring that deliveries are error free, or errors are resolved quickly and efficiently, is also important for ensuring accurate and timely invoicing. Capturing customer signatures at the time of delivery and having signed PODs instantly available to staff and customers is another key element to the fast and successful resolution of any issues.
Enhance your customer service by choosing an integrated ePOD solution that:
- Lets your drivers manage customer deliveries and capture recipient names and signatures
- Informs branch staff immediately of any issues so these can be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Captures more detail and images for follow up when required
- Can be deployed on either a smartphone or a hand held device
- Will work in both online and offline mode so all updates happen as close to real time as possible
- Sends automatic notifications to customers informing them when the driver is en-route
- Automatically updates the delivery in the ERP system, making the signed POD instantly available for the customer to view and download from their log in area
Our K8 software is a fully integrated trading and business management solution already used widely in the merchant industry. It combines a suite of modules including sales order processing, purchasing, finance, stock control, CRM, eCommerce and business intelligence, rebate management and a delivery management module that includes fully integrated electronic proof of delivery.